The Mathematics Department at Washington University in St. Louis is now accepting applications for fall 2017 graduate programs https://www.applyweb.com/wustl/index.ftl. The application deadline for all graduate programs in the Department of Mathematics is December 31, 2016. We offer two Ph.D. programs. They are a Ph.D. in Mathematics http://wumath.wustl.edu/graduate-new/placement-graduate-students/degree-programs-and-requirements/phdin-mathematics and a Ph.D. in Statistics http://wumath.wustl.edu/graduate-new/placement-graduate-students/degree-programs-and-requirements/phd-statistics. Our two Master’s programs are the A.M. in Mathematics http://wumath.wustl.edu/graduate-new/placement-graduate-students/degree-programs-and-requirements/am-mathematics and the A.M. in Statistics with a thesis http://wumath.wustl.edu/graduate-new/placement-graduate-students/degree-programs-and-requirements/am-statistics.
- _____ Online Application
- _____ Statement of Purpose & Vita
- _____ Application Fee ($45)
- _____ 3 Letters of Recommendation
- _____ Offical transcripts from all institutions (undergraduate and graduate studies)
- _____ Offical GRE (General Test, Analytical Writing) required (Institution Code 6929, Mathematics Code 0703, Statistics Code 0705) Subject Test strongly recommended but not required. GRE Scores will be honored if they are less than five years old. Test scores are sent electronically by the testing facility by including the codes. We don't accept the GMAT test. Copies of test scores are not official.
- _____ Official TOEFL (International applicants only) (Institution Code 6929, Dept. Code 72) required, (Note: TOEFL Score can only be waived if an applicant has attended a university in the United States for one full academic year. The transcript with grades will need to confirm this). TOEFL Scores will be honored if they are less than two years old. Test scores are sent electronically by the testing facility by including the codes. We do not accept the IELTS test. Copies of test scores are not official.
*Note: ETS uses a fiscal year for calculating validity.
Supplemental documents should be sent directly to the address listed below before the application deadline of December 31, 2016.
Washington University in St. Louis
Attn: Mary Ann Stenner
# 1 Brookings Drive, CB 1146
Cupples 1 Room 100
St. Louis, MO 63130